Still here (small update)
but not much more progress yet. After I posted the in progress pics of the second B5147 sheath dress, I changed the darts a little, pulling up about 1cm from below the dart and incorporating it within. That took care of the bust drag lines. Then I jiggered the side seams until it seemed right. I really like the fit on this dress. Not too tight, not too loose. I’d like it even better if I didn’t have a pooch, but oh well. I have about an evening’s worth of work left on this dress before I wear it.
BUT, it is/was my birthday week and now I have a friend staying with me until Tuesday. It’s not looking good for this little dress to be finished by Monday. But you never know.
Until then, happy sewing everyone!
ETA: Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes!!!